WE LOVE NATURE
Borgo degli Ulivi Natural Resort is very sensitive to the protection of the surrounding environment and pays close attention to compliance with the basic rules of behavior and use of materials and services to avoid waste and damage to the environment that hosts us.
- PLASTIC FREE: We strive to minimize the use of plastic as much as possible and to educate on the use of alternative materials. Specifically, we allow you to fill your bottles for FREE with cold still and sparkling water available at the Bar dispenser.
- SEPARATE WASTE COLLECTION: The Municipality of Sellia Marina Blue Flag 2018 applies separate waste collection. Collection points are foreseen inside the Resort and we ask that the rubbish be placed in the evening hours.
- VEGETATION: We are very proud of the greenery that surrounds us, we ask for attention in keeping the spaces clean and not damaging the vegetation by removing flowers and plants, making as little dirt as possible, not throwing cigarette butts or on the beach - burying them :( - or in the pine forest or in the surrounding environment.
- WITHIN THE ACCOMMODATIONS we require and expect that:
- bathroom linen is replaced every other day and not every day;
- the change of bed linen is weekly
- the use of water in general must be commensurate with the actual need
- the air conditioning is sufficient to set it to a suitable temperature and to a power not necessarily maximum and turning it off when we are not inside;
- do not throw too much toilet paper or worse tampons, blotting paper, handkerchiefs, etc. inside the toilets.
We are sure that making everyone aware of these small and easy habits will help the world we live in to maintain and function longer and to allow the new generations to live it to the fullest, as our predecessors did and as we do!
Have a good holiday and We Love NATURE